So....sunday update.
i just got off work and i'm glad to have a day off
i've been back on night shifts this week for the first time in a while, and it's a good thing this is temporary
because I couldn't do it full time anymore. Just a huge pain in the ass....
anyway, I should make it known that although I'll be posting quite a few links to music on this site, and perhaps even host a few albums on mediafire myself, you should know that at some point I've given quite a bit of my money to these bands on multiple occasions, often in person. If you like the mp3's you find here try to be conscientious about supporting the bands you like. It costs money to make records, and it is a sizable understatement to say most of these bands aren't rolling in volvos. Since you can't actually download anything from this blog I really don't have to tell you this, I just honestly hope you do the right thing here. If, for example, Propagandhi comes to your town, do yourself the favor and go down and show your support. Buy a t-shirt or a cd, check out the reading material, perhaps buy a comp or an e.p. from the supporting bands, and tell whomever you chance to meet that they fucking kick ass, and you appreciate their stop in your town. If you do that, i'm sure these guys won't mind if you download their new album to see if you like it before you
buy it from them in person the next time they're in town. Blogs and music downloads are free advertising after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment